- Wait List for Child Care
Child and Youth Services used a centralized DoD website; MilitaryChildCare.com (MCC), a centralized DoD request for care website. If you need to place a new request for care, or are on an existing waitlist, all of your child care requests will now be placed and managed on MCC.
Families not on an existing waitlist. If you are not on an existing waitlist, you may create an account on MCC at any time. Just follow the 4 simple steps below:
- Create an Account: Go to MilitaryChildCare.com to create an account containing information about your family, or login using an existing username and password.
- Search and Request Care: Search the system for the child care options that best fit your needs and submit your requests for care.
- Manage Requests: You can manage your requests for care from anywhere in the world.
- Update Profile: Keep your My Profile page up-to-date with important information.
Placing your Child
- Parent Central Services will contact the sponsor and offer the first viable care option which becomes available.
- Sponsors have 24 hours to accept or decline the child care space. Once space is accepted, failure to enroll child in allotted time will result in removal from waiting list.
- Once a space is offered, a sponsor may delay the start date for their child for two weeks.
- Sponsors who turn down care that meets their preference will be removed from the waiting list unless there are extenuating circumstances.
- Registration and Forms
1. Make an Appointment at Parent Central Services
Parent Central Services is your one stop shop for access to all programs. This is where you will find the instructions and forms to enroll your children with CYS and to register for:
- Childcare: Child Development Center (CDC), School-Age Center (SAC) and Army Child Care in Your Neighborhood (ACCYN) community based center programs.
- Youth Program (Middle School and Teens)
- Parent Education
To streamline the process and save you time, review the instructions and complete the forms before making your visit to Parent Central Services.
To begin, stop by Parent Central Services or call for an appointment.
2. Complete Required Forms
Form 6 Weeks-5 years old 1st-6th Grade+ Required Annually Registration Checklist (.pdf) 1 per family N/A Health Assessment (.pdf) 1 per child N/A Yes Child Care Fees and LES (.pdf) 1 per family N/A Yes Shot Records (you provide) 1 per child N/A Yes
Immunization Schedule updated April 2013 (.pdf)
1 per child 1 per child Health Screening Tool (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child Yes
3. Complete Forms If Applicable
Form 6 Weeks-5 years old 1st-6th Grade+ Required Annually Respiratory Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Special Diet (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Allergy Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Diabetic Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable Seizure Medical Action Plan (.pdf) 1 per child 1 per child X as applicable
4. Bring Forms to your Parent Central Services Appointment
Our expert staff will complete your registration electronically and issue your registration card and password.
5. Enroll in Programs
Parent Central Services
Parent Central Services