Fort Myer Fitness Center
- Men’s and women’s saunas, day lockers and showers
- Lounge area equipped with vending machines and entertainment
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- 3 racquetball courts
- Spin room
- Functional Fitness room with rowers, bumper plates, plyometrics equipment, kettle bells, medicine balls, bands, ropes and a platform deck
- Cardiovascular area with 40 different machines
- Access to cable TV via Cardio Theater
- 15 treadmills
- 15 elliptical trainers
- Multiple stair climbers
- Summit trainers
- CYBEX trainers
- Upright and recumbent bikes
- Free weight room equipped with Hammer Strength lifting equipment
- Nautilus Room featuring Selectorize machines
- Access to the indoor track that overlooks the gymnasium events. 16 laps equals 1 mile
- Personal Training
A.M.P. Applied Maximum Performance
With James Harris, Performance Coach, ISSA-S&C, CFT
Core Connections integrates core stability, core strengthening, and core power. It focuses on functional stability and movements used everyday.
Iron Clad (Weight Training) combines mid-to-high impact movements with weight training for a complete, head-to-toe workout.
S.A.Q. (Speed, Agility, and Quickness) Become bigger, stronger and faster. Improve power output, lateral and linear speed, while challenging the an-aerobic capacity. This is an intensive class for all interested in taking workouts to the next level.
A.M.P Boot Camp Work the entire body using speed drills, plyometrics, weights, and cardio. A.M.P. Boot Camp is for anyone who wants to be challenged and improve their oveall health.
Corrective Exercise Classes are for beginners new to the gym. It helps to ensure they exercise correctly, prevent injury, and to help develop efficient and effective workouts.
Note: Be sure to consult your physician before you begin a new exercise routine.
- Facilities Reservation Form
Contact fitness for more information
- Quickscores link
Quickscores offers quick-access to all of your sports event Information.
- Fitness Center Patrons and Policies
The Fitness Center and its programs are available to the following customers:
- Active Duty service members and their family members
- Retired service members and their family members
- Department of Defense ID card holders.
- Youth 16 years or older may utilize the center and all equipment without adult supervision.
- Children 15 yrs and below must be accompanied by an authorized adult user and may not be left alone.
- Children ages 13-15 may use the facility under the direct supervision of their sponsor who is actively participating in the same activity.
- Children ages 12 and under are only authorized to use the gymnasium, track and racquetball courts with the supervision of an adult whom must actively participate with the child.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Thursday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||5 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Saturday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Federal Holidays||8 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
Our 2-story, modern facility accommodates patrons of all fitness levels.
We offer group classes throughout the week as well as personal training.
On Level 1…
On Level 2…
Combatives mats are available for reserved unit Combatives training.
Please contact the Fitness Center for any court reservations.
We are wheelchair-accessible via an elevator to the second level.