- Facility Overview (Effective May 27, 2023)
All DFMWR pools will be open for the 2023 pool season. The season runs from May 27 - September 4.
- Monday - Sunday
- 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Please note: The Fort Myer swim team practices on Monday thru Friday, from 3:45 - 8 p.m. The 25-meter pool will be closed for lap and open swim during this time.
- DFMWR will maintain two (2) lap lanes in the 25-meter and 50-yard pools with the right to adjust lap lanes as needed.
- DFMWR reserves the right to close pools and/or areas for special events during the season.
- Locker rooms, toilets and showers will be open for use.
- DFMWR will not issue swim noodles, kick boards, life jackets, etc.
- Patrons are not permitted to bring in food and beverages into the DFMWR Pool Complex other than water in a plastic bottle.
- Drinking water will not be provided.
- Patrons can purchase drinks and food from the concessions stand daily from 11 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Patrons may choose to wear a face mask regardless of the COVID-19 Community Level.
- Pool Fees and Passes
Seasonal pool passes are on sale at Patton Hall Community Club and Conference Center Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Effective July 17, seasonal pool passes are 50% off.
Seasonal Pool Passes Cost Single (plus 2 single-use pool passes) $550$275 Single plus 1 (plus 4 single-use pool passes) $650$325 Family (up to 6) (plus 6 single-use pool passes) $750$375 Daily Entry Fees Cost Monday - Friday $10 per person Saturday, Sunday and Holidays $12 per person Family Pass (up to 6) $50
Daily entry fees apply to 6 years and older.
For additional information, call +1 (703)524-3037.
- Pool Rules
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (16 years or older).
- Children 12 years and under must pass a swim test to be eligible to use the diving board, slides and swim in deep end of pools.
- Children 12 years and under who have not passed the swim test must be within arm’s reach of a swimming parent/guardian (16 years or older).
- All non-swimmers must be actively supervised by a parent/guardian (16 years or older).
- No inflatable rafts, floats or inner tubes permitted in any pool. Only swim noodles and United States Coast Guard (USCG) approved flotation devices are allowed.
- During Adult Lap Swim, no one 17 years or younger is permitted in or sitting on the side of pool. Parents/ guardians are not permitted to sit on stairs or in water holding children, etc.
- Diving is ONLY permitted in water that is 9 feet or deeper. No running entries or flips from the sides are allowed.
- No prolonged breath holding, running, pushing or horseplay permitted.
- Do not enter or swim when the pool area is closed.
- Strollers must remain at the shallow end of all pools and be at least four (4) feet from the water’s edge.
- No coolers, outside food, glass or breakable items permitted within the boundaries of the DFMWR Pool Complex.
- No refunds will be issued for pool closings due to inclement weather. Season Passes may only be pro-rated upon presentation of PCS orders.
- Burgers, Dogs and Sandwiches
Item Cost Hamburger $5 Cheeseburger $6 Grilled Chicken Sandwich $6 Pulled Pork $6 Hot Dog $4 Bratwurst $5 Veggie Burger $6 Grilled Cheese $4
Item Cost Bottled Water $2 Soft Drinks (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite) $3 Gatorade $4
Alcoholic Beverages (ID card check required)
Item Cost Bud Light $6 Yuengling $6 Stella Artois, Heineken $7 Red Wine - Merlot,... $6 White Wine - Chardonnay, Moscato, Riesling, Pino Grigio $6
- Frozen Novelties and Treats
Item Cost Twin Pop Popsicle $2 Ice Cream Cone $3 Ice Cream Sandwich $4 Assorted Candy (Hershey's, Reese's, Kit Kat, Snickers) $3 Chips $2
We have four pools that include a 25-meter lap pool, a 50-yard lap pool, a wading pool, and a figure-8 pool. The figure-8 has a diving board and 2 slides. Our Fort Myer Swim Team utilizes the 25-meter pool for their practice and training.
We also offer swim lessons during the summer months. Spaces fill up fast so please make your reservation early in the season.
Watch a movie under the stars at our “dive-in movies.” This is one of our most popular events!