- The Advantages of Membership
- Check cashing privileges of $200 daily.
- Complimentary birthday and anniversary dessert when dining in the Fife & Drum.
- Weekly lounge parties with complimentary hors d’oeuvres for members and their guests.
- Special events and dinner dances throughout the year.
- Professional catering services.
- Live entertainment for dinner on Friday and Saturday nights, and Sunday Brunch as well.
- Reciprocity with other Officers' Clubs.
- Sunday Champagne Brunch.
- Exclusive use of pools and tennis courts (Separate membership seasonal with additional fees).
- Club Rooms
The Koran Room
This grand ballroom is named in honor of Lieutenant Colonel Alfred J. Koran. It offers the perfect atmosphere for wedding receptions, anniversary celebrations, embassy parties, command ceremonies, meetings, expos, and of course, luncheons and dinners.
The Fife & Drum Dining Room
This dining room overlooks the pools.
- Lunch Buffet served from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday
- Dinner served from 6 to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Sunday Champagne Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please note that there is a dress code to enjoy dining in this space.
The Devers Room
This intimate room boasts an historical motif which recalls the illustrious military career of General Jacob L. Devers. Located on the second level, the Devers Room offers gracious accommodations for business luncheons, meetings and small receptions.
The Lamplighter Room
This elegant space can accommodate a wide range of events. It features hard wood floors, oak wood paneling, chandeliers, and a large granite-surfaced bar.
The Old Guard Lounge
- Café-style lunch Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Bar is open from Tuesday through Saturday from 4 to 9 p.m.
- Fiesta Night on Thursdays, offering nachos with fixings and your favorite beverages.
- Friday evenings feature a Social Hour plus live entertainment and dancing for our members and guests.
- A casual lounge menu is available.
The Abrams and Chaffee Room
Floor-to-ceiling windows wash the room in sunlight by day while elegant tapers create a warm glow after dusk. This sectional room is ideal for mid to large events.
The Campaign Room
The resplendent oak wood bar recalls the history of some of America's most memorable triumphs. The Campaign Room offers an elegant setting with its touches of gold and blue.
- Patton Hall Pool Complex
Relax poolside beginning Memorial Day at any one of our umbrella-shaded areas or work on your tan on one of our many lounge chaises.
We have four pools that include a 25-meter lap pool, a 50-meter lap pool, a baby pool, and a figure-8 pool. The figure-8 has a diving board and 2 slides. Our Fort Myer Swim Team utilizes the 25-meter pool for their practice and training.
We also offer swim lessons during the summer months. Spaces fill up fast so please make your reservation early in the season.
Watch a movie under the stars at our monthly “dive-in movies”. This is one of our most popular events!
The whole summer culminates with a Doggie Dip after Labor Day weekend. Make plans to bring your furry friend for a swim.
2018 Pool Application for elisted and non-member
- Tennis Courts
The Tennis Courts are closed.
- Membership and Eligibility
Club Membership and Use: Patton Hall and the Fort McNair Club are established as military membership clubs for active and retired commissioned officers of the U.S. Armed Forces and DoD civilians of a corresponding pay grade (GS-7 and above, or equivalent). Membership benefits such as special reduced pricing and participation in Members-Only events accrue only to members in good standing with monthly dues paid in full. Non-members may participate in Club food and beverage services and special entertainment events only when Non-Member prices are advertised. Non-members (without rank/grade restrictions) must be active or retired DoD ID card holders/authorized MWR patrons in accordance with Chapter 7 of AR 215-1.
Federal Employees: An exception to policy now permits Federal Employees to enjoy all the benefits and services our Clubs and Bowling Center previously authorized only for DoD ID card holders. The exception to policy does not apply to Army Community Service, our Fitness Centers or Child Care Centers. Patronage of ACS and our Fitness Centers are still limited to DoD ID card holders, active and retired. Patronage of our Child Care Centers is still limited to only active DoD ID card holders.
- Dress Code
- Appropriate, neat casual attire or authorized uniforms may be worn in the Club during the day.
- The Main Dining Room requires a coat and tie or turtleneck for men and comparable attire for women during dinner on Saturdays.
- For other nights and Sunday Brunch, a coat and tie is not required. Casual attire may be worn in all lounges and cafes.
- Jeans, tank tops, t-shirts, halter tops, cut off shorts, swim wear, athletic wear, and rubber pool shoes are not permitted at any time.
- Management has the right to use its discretion on any deviation to these dress standards.
- Thank you for your cooperation and consideration for all members.
- Myer Special Events Catering Brochure
- Myer Wedding Caterirng Brochure
Hours of Operation (Five Star Catering Office)
|Tuesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||For Brunch and Special Events only|
In our attempt to ensure the success of Patton Hall, we must reinvent the way we conduct business in 2018 by working to increase our membership and making a myriad of changes in programming. It is important that you are part of these changes and ask that you complete the attached survey to give us additional feedback of your programming desires.
Changes that we must make include eliminating programs that do not support our costs, such as dining programs that are not profitable; entertainment where there is little or no patronage; or keeping programs that does not sustain business. At the same time, we have lost many members due to change of duty stations; not renewing the Chase's credit card program; gate access challenges; and more and we will work to get those members back. We know that we must ensure only members receive member benefits and for that reason, all members will be carded when they receive member benefits in Patton Hall. Please bring your membership card to receive member rates.
We must improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing efforts. We routinely invest in flyers, posters and mailings and our patronage does not support our costs. As we improve member services, we will streamline the delivery of our marketing products. Expect to see posters advertising multiple events; expect flyers to be eliminated; magazine mailings will cease. These costs and especially those to mail magazines have continued to increase from one year to the next, but our membership costs have not increased proportionately. The next magazine publication is March/April 2018, effective this date, all magazines will be available on line at https://jbmhh.armymwr.com. A small number of magazines will be printed and available for $5.00 per copy of the publication and can be purchased in the Five Star Catering Office. Of, if it is more convenient, you may purchase an annual subscription for $30.00 by contacting the Membership Office.
Our higher headquarters provided us $1M to replace failing kitchen equipment; replace old carpets in the club; renovate a small portion of the tennis courts; and the filtration system for the pool to facilitate the facility's overall profitability; with that expectation, we must continue to improve our business.
Patton Hall has much to offer to members and their guests. This spacious and elegant club is rich in American heritage, with a variety of banquet rooms and event halls. Patton Hall is situated atop the hill on Jackson Avenue and overlooks picturesque swimming pools. It is located only minutes away from the Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC.