- The Advantages of Membership
- Check cashing privileges of $200 daily.
- Complimentary birthday lunch when dining in the Fife & Drum.
- Complimentary birthday and anniversary dessert when dining in the Fife & Drum.
- Weekly happy hour with complimentary hors d’oeuvres for members and their guests.
Two Games of FREE Bowling (during less crowded times)
Discounted rates to book special events
Discounted rates for seasonal pool membership
Buy One-Get One 50% a meal in the Fife & Drum Dining Room (per quarter)
This list of Membership Benefits supersedes all others. May 2020
- Club Rooms
The Koran Room
This grand ballroom is named in honor of Lieutenant Colonel Alfred J. Koran. It offers the perfect atmosphere for wedding receptions, anniversary celebrations, embassy parties, command ceremonies, meetings, expos, and of course, luncheons and dinners.
The Fife & Drum Dining Room
This dining room overlooks the pools.
- Lunch Buffet served from 11:00 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday through Friday
- Sunday Champagne Brunch from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Please note that there is a dress code to enjoy dining in this space.
The Devers Room
This intimate room boasts an historical motif which recalls the illustrious military career of General Jacob L. Devers. Located on the second level, the Devers Room offers gracious accommodations for business luncheons, meetings and small receptions.
The Lamplighter Room
This elegant space can accommodate a wide range of events. It features hard wood floors, oak wood paneling, chandeliers, and a large granite-surfaced bar.
The Old Guard Lounge
- Café-style lunch Mondays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Tuesday through Friday 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. then re-opens from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturdays 4:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
- Friday evenings feature Happy Hour plus live entertainment and dancing for our members and guests.
- A bar menu is available.
The Abrams and Chaffee Room
Floor-to-ceiling windows wash the room in sunlight by day while elegant tapers create a warm glow after dusk. This sectional room is ideal for mid to large events.
The Campaign Room
The resplendent oak wood bar recalls the history of some of America's most memorable triumphs. The Campaign Room offers an elegant setting with its touches of gold and blue.
- Patton Hall Pool Complex
Relax poolside beginning Memorial Day at any one of our umbrella-shaded areas or work on your tan on one of our many lounge chaises.
We have four pools that include a 25-meter lap pool, a 50-meter lap pool, a baby pool, and a figure-8 pool. The figure-8 has a diving board and 2 slides. Our Fort Myer Swim Team utilizes the 25-meter pool for their practice and training.
We also offer swim lessons during the summer months. Spaces fill up fast so please make your reservation early in the season.
Patton Hall Pool Complex click here.
- Tennis Courts
The Tennis Courts are closed.
- Membership and Eligibility
Club Membership and Use: Patton Hall membership is available to ALL ranks ACTIVE DUTY service members, retirees, Reservists, and civilians that are government issued ID card holders. Non-members may participate in Club food and beverage services and special entertainment events only when Non-Member prices are advertised. Non-members (without rank/grade restrictions) must be active or retired DoD ID card holders/authorized MWR patrons in accordance with Chapter 7 of AR 215-1.
Federal Employees: Patronage of Army Community Services and our Fitness Centers are still limited to DoD ID card holders, active duty service members and retirees. Patronage of our Child Care Centers is still limited to only active DoD ID card holders.
- Dress Code
- Appropriate, neat casual attire or authorized uniforms may be worn in the Patton Hall during the day.
- The Fife and Drum Dining Room requires a coat and tie or turtleneck for men and comparable attire for women during dinner on Saturdays.
- For other nights and Sunday Brunch, a coat and tie is not required. Casual attire may be worn in all lounges and cafes.
- Jeans, tank tops, t-shirts, halter tops, cut off shorts, swim wear, athletic wear, and rubber pool shoes are only permitted in the Old Guard Lounge.
- Management has the right to use its discretion on any deviation to these dress standards.
- Thank you for your cooperation and consideration for all members.
- Myer Special Events Catering Brochure
- Myer Wedding Catering Brochure
Patton Hall has much to offer to members and their guests. This spacious and elegant club is rich in American heritage, with a variety of banquet rooms and event halls. Patton Hall is situated atop the hill on Jackson Avenue and overlooks picturesque swimming pools. It is located only minutes away from the Arlington National Cemetery and Washington DC.
For menu, pricing, and hours of operation click here!